Rules on the regulation of hotel bookings
I. Hotel service and pension agreement
The hotel service is intended as a supply of only housing services.
Retirement is a special agreement, on customer request, for the offer and delivery of meals, for which a fixed price is set. In season 2020 neither half board nor full board will be provided.
II. Conclusion of Contract
If the performance is not specified the exact period for which it intends to commit the rooms, The contract is concluded for a day. Reserved rooms are available from midday 15.00 Arrival at day 10 the day of departure.
Reserved rooms that you agree to occupy are available by the hour 15:00 Arrival at day 10:00 the day of departure, respectively indicated in the reservation, unless otherwise agreed.
The customer who booked the rooms with a deposit, will be expected until hours 10:00 the next day. After these terms, at fault in, or communication from the customer, the hotelier is entitled to dispose of the rooms.
- Reservations with deposit / deposit
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the down payment / deposit is not less than the equivalent of 50% of the total global living. The client loses the deposit if not the booking and then do not show up at the hotel to occupy the premises that had been assigned.
In case of delayed arrival of the date indicated in the booking, the customer is required to pay the total amount of the booked services that have been reserved.
In case of cancellation of the contract by the customer prior to the following clauses apply:
- In case of cancellation communicated with at least 14 days before the arrival date, the deposit can be recovered by the customer within the calendar year from the cancellation for another stay of the same duration to be agreed with the owner of the accommodation facility;
- For cancellations communicated subsequently, the deposit will be entirely withheld;
- In case of early departure, the cost of the room only will be charged for all the days booked and not used..
IV. Reservations by credit card
- For reservations canceled during the 14 days preceding the arrival date, in case of no-show and early departures for any, will be withheld, with withdrawal from credit card, a penalty equal to the room-only rate for the days booked.
- In case of early departure, the cost of the room will be charged for all the remaining unused days.
Should the customer arrive is obliged to pay for services booked but not used. When the client's stay and was lower than that booked, the hotelier can undo any facilities granted and, where the stay was less than three days, demand payment for services rendered based on prices carte. As compensation for the damage caused to the manager, the customer is required to pay a penalty equal to three times the price of the room, in addition to payment of services used.
V. Reservations for special offers
Refer to the conditions attached to each offer if the guarantee has been forwarded by the data of the credit card.
For cash advances posted, will apply the following rules:
- In case of cancellation communicated with at least 30 days before the arrival date, the deposit can be recovered by the customer within the calendar year from the cancellation for another stay in another period, to be agreed with the holder of the facility, but with current prices in the period chosen including any other offers.
- For cancellations communicated subsequently, the deposit paid will be entirely withheld;
- In case of early departure, the cost of the room only will be charged for all the days booked and not used.
The balance of the room must be paid upon arrival at the customer's hotel.
Must be customer care to inquire when booking, of such means of payment, in addition to cash, They are accepted from the.
WE. Services not consumed in the hotel
If it is agreed the board, for services not consumed in the hotel will receive no refund, it compensation, even if the customer's absences have been announced, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
VII. Meals included in the board
Unless special agreement, means, as surely, breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding drinks and all that is not provided in the list of the day. The landlord is not required to deliver meals outside the times and provided local; if this is possible, a premium price can be applied.
The price of the hospitality services includes the use of the equipment and ordinary amenities of the rooms, as well as the general services of the accommodation, taxes and services.
They are extra services and equipment and give rise to an application for an additional price ( which must be included in "prices Communication" and notified in advance to the customer) the services and equipment that the customer can ask to optionally use.
Normally up extra:
- consumption of the products of the bar and mini-bar;
- meals not included in the board and half board;
- the service to the food and drink brought by guests consumption;
- phone calls;
- the beds in the rooms added to the standard room equipment
- Prohibitions various
And 'The use of irons and appliances for cooking food of all kinds. Eâ€™, altresi, forbidden to wash clothes and throw garbage in the sink and in the other toilets.
- abnormal noise
The hotel management may terminate or mitigating abnormal noises that may disturb the customers, including those resulting from the use of radio equipment, televisions or musical instruments.
The customer is obliged to adhere to the invitation.
In season 2020 pets will not be allowed.
IX. Infringement morality
Any breach of the good from the right costumes hotelier to terminate the contract in progress.
X. People are not staying in the hotel
The customer is not entitled to allow people not staying in the hotel to access their room, without the expressed consent of direction.
By submitting a booking request via website,mail,or phone the customer accepts the conditions listed above.