NOTIFICATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13-14 THE GDPR 2016/679
The undersigned ACQUAVIVA PARK SRL BASED IN PORTOFERRAIO (AT THE) LOC.ACQUAVIVA snc – P.IVA / C.F.: 01479460493 as owner of the treatment (hereinafter referred to as "owner") , accordance with the law, It informs that the treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The I provide so, under EU Regulation. 2016/679 (afterwards, “GDPR”) , the following information.
1. Subject Treatment
The data controller processes personal data, identification and not as sensitive
- company name
- fiscal Code
- p. VAT
- telephone number
- IP address
(afterwards, "Personal data" or "data") communicated by you at registration and / or the act of sending the message or request for assistance through the owner's website
2. Purpose of treatment
Sensitive information you provide will be treated ,by way of example but not exhaustive, for the following purposes:
- The management customer / supplier personal data
- The administrative management
- The information on the services offered
- The legal obligations
- Sending the proposed development site / support
- The drafting of the contract for the construction of web sites or services
- Getting Technical Support.
- The issuance of invoices.
- to let you sign up and comment on the website;
- manage and maintain the website;
- allow the registration to the website to comment on the content provided by the Owner and possibly additional services requested by you;
- to let you get help via chat
- fulfill the pre-contractual obligations, contractual and tax arising from transactions outstanding;
- fulfill the obligations required by law, by Regulation, under Community law or by an order of the competent;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses harmful for the website;
- exercise the rights of the Holder, for example, the right to defense in court.
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you communications regarding services, except his dissent (art. 130 c. 4 Privacy Code). Will NOT be sent business proposals
Other aims are:
The user, filling with their own data in the contact form, consents to its use for responding to requests for information, preventive, or of any other nature indicated in the module itself.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with IP anonymized (Google Inc.).
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, create reports and share them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. The anonymity works shortening within the borders of the European Union member states or other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area the IP address of the Users. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and statements within the US
3. treatment modalities
The processing of your personal data is realized by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and Article. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, block, communication, erasure and destruction of data.
Your personal data are processed both paper and electronic.
4. treatment time
With reference to personal data object of treatment, the same will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purpose of the treatment have not been achieved or until that - if previously - not reached on the withdrawal of specific consent on the part of ' interested applicable at all times.
The Holder will treat personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above and in any case no later than 10 years after termination of employment for Service Purposes.
If you decide to register on site the expiration of the treatment will be automatically renewed until the cancellation request by the same.
5. Mandatory or voluntary consent
The access and navigation of the site are free, but the opportunity to receive assistance and send communications without its prior authorization and consent.
If the visitor wishes to register must fill out an online form in which it is required to enter personal data required for the activation of authentication credentials (login + password) with which the person concerned will access to all confidential functionality to registered users. Then
Further primary objectives of the treatment are represented by the need to allow the completion of your requests and let me of the possible technical and administrative management (including its intended to provide support and technical assistance on request).
The 'refusal to provide such data would lead to the failure to execute the contract and / or the interruption of the relationship.
6. Data Communications
Without the need for an express agreement (ex art. 24 became. a), b), d) Privacy Code and Article. 6 became. b) e c) GDPR), the owner can communicate your data for the purposes of art. 2) to judicial authorities as well as to those persons to whom disclosure is required by law for the fulfillment of those purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
7. data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers in OVH located in France, within the European Union.
It is in any case understood that the Holder, where it becomes necessary, He will be free to move outside the EU also servers.
Then, the Holder assures you right now that the transfer of data outside the EU will be in accordance with the law applicable, following the signing of the contract terms envisaged by the European Commission.
8. rights of
In your capacity as interested, It has the rights under Article. 7 Privacy Code and Article. 15 GDPR namely rights:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to Article. 5, comma 2 Privacy Code and Article. 3, comma 1, GDPR; e) the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- get: a) update, correction or, if interested, data integration; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) e b) They have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
- oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning, even for the purpose of collection; b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator via e-mail and / or through traditional marketing mode by telephone and / or paper mail.
where applicable, also rights under Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to treatment limitation, right to data portability, right to object), and the right to claim the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights
You may at any time exercise their rights by sending:
a recommended a.r. in ACQUAVIVA PARK SRL – LOC.ACQUAVIVA snc – 57037 PORTOFERRAIO (AT THE) ;
an e-mail to : email@example.com
A PEC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can use the appropriate form in the present disclosure at the end of page
10. Owner and manager of data processing